Law of the digital era (operational rules).
Legal education and legal skills
Main research grants
* 2008-2010 (FIRB-Miur). Genetic test and biobanks: bioethic problems between law and society.
* 2005-2007 (Miur). Innovation, science, technology, rules and responsibilities. Legal and economic aspects.
* 2003-2005 (Miur). Legal management of digital rights. US and UE: a comparative analysis.
* 2002-2005 (Provincia Autonoma di Trento). E-Hearth Failure: legal aspects.
* 2002-2004 (Provincia Autonoma di Trento). Safety in interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery.
* 2001- 2003 (Murst). Software agents and electronic commerce. Legal and economic aspects.
* 2001-2003 (Provincia Autonoma di Trento). Medicine and digital technology: a legal approach.
* 2000-2001. (Murst). Common Law and Civil Law copyright models.
* 1996. (CNR) Antitrust law and tort law.