- Post-doc in Private Comparative Law at the Department of Legal Science, University of Trento – Italy (March 2014 – February 2016). Project title: “Intellectual property and knoweldge transfer in the university”.
- Scholarship holder at the Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law – Munich, Genramy (May 2013 – March 2014). Project title: “Ensuring access to published research: in search for a principled and feasible approach”.
- Post-doc in Private Law at the Department of Legal Sciences, University of Trento – Italy (September 2009 – November 2012). Project title: “Tort Law and personal injuries”.
- Ph.D in Comparative Private Law at the Department of Legal Sciences, University of Trento – Italy (2009); title of the thesis: “Diritto d’autore, contratto e tecnologie per la traduzione delle regole in codice informatico” (“Copyright , Contract and Technological Means to Translate Law Regulation into Computer Law”). Supervisor: Prof. Roberto Caso.
- Doctor in Law (Magna Cum Laude), University of Trento (2004); title of the thesis: “Valore della vita e risarcimento del danno non patrimoniale” (“Value of life and non economic damages”), Supervisor: prof. Roberto Caso.